- 1 I try to let all energy flow in a pure line; this energy
makes up our psychosomatic entity in relation to the universe,
and within this, our psychology plays an essential role.
- 2 The interlacing of lines, their flowing towards the
infinite, symbolize the energy of our mind.
- 3 The lines that make up the physiognomy of our figure
express our thinking entity.
- 4 The figure that sometimes appears in my drawings, representing
a double or a second entity, symbolizes our psychic inwardness,
which has an essential role within our existence.
- 5 The afterlife, the life of the Spirit, are closely
connected to our psychosomatic entity and to our essence.
- 6 They both communicate and exchange messages that we
can decipher in our dreams and intuitions.
- 7 Thought and imagination are the tools that allow us
to experiment transcendent truth.
- 8 Spirit and matter communicate to one another the inputs
in which spiritual and incarnate beings are involved. God
is the surpervisor throughout this process, and nothing
is beyond His control.
- 9 In the way I see the world, our mind is the most important
medium of our awareness.
- 10 Without our mind, the five senses are not able to communicate
the meaning of our existence to our inmost essence.
- 11 Without God's thought, intercommunication between interior
and exterior reality is deprived of the deepest content
of this universe.
- 12 Wordless communication is not totally devoid of thought.
- 13 Intuition and transcendence take over where rational